Monday, April 30, 2012

Speaking Tagalog

I might not be able to call you guys on Sunday there and Monday here, because we have a weird transfer day, instead of it being on Thursday it is on Tuesday.  Which means we have district meeting on Monday.  So we might have do it on Friday there and Saturday here.  The same time.  I hope that works.  If not tell me next pday.  Transfers are May 15, so you will just barely miss meeting my new companion.  I really like having a Filipino companion, my Tagalog is really taking off.  I am not an expert but I am doing well, I feel that I am were I am suppose to be at this time in my mission.  We have district meeting every week.  I see every elder in my zone there.  I have a really good friend in the zone, Elder Green.  We have Interviews with President about every 3 months.  He is really cool.  He is kind of like Bishop Thomas and President Hunsaker put together.  He has taught me to love the scriptures and how to study from them.  I am kind of saving some things to tell you for when I call you guys so sorry  for the short letter.  Love you all Love, Elder Hatch