Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Companion

Sorry Mom I don't have a lot of time.  I just got back from a waterfall.  It was really pretty.  I will send you a picture.  It is in my area, but way far away from where we work.

This week is Transfer Week.  I can't believe that it is here already. It feels like I just became companions with Elder Ehlert.  The two crazy things about it being Transfer Week is one how fast it flew and I know that the other remaining transfers are going to go by just as fast.  The other is that I only have two transfers left.  I am staying in my area and I am getting a Filipino companion.  He is a great elder.  I know him from my last zone.  He is fairly new, but I am not follow up training.

We had kind of a rough week, we didn't hand out that many copies of the Book of Mormon.  But we do have a sister with a baptismal date for July 27, and the rest of her family have a baptismal date for August 17.  So it is going to be a good next few weeks.

I want to hear all about YHEC next week and the week after that.  If you don't email me next week it will be fine.

Love you,
Elder Hatch