Monday, March 25, 2013

6 months left

Who is your pick for March Madness?  I didn't think I would miss March Madness.  The weird thing is here in the Philippines they love basketball, they LOVE basketball.  But they only care about the NBA, and most people in the States enjoy College.

Yes Mom, I am at my last 6 months.  It is a weird feeling.  I never thought it would come.  I had just started to accept the fact that I am going to serve forever, but being this close to the end and a letter I got from Marshall really got to me that my mission will end.  I just need to stay focused and work hard these last 6 months.

It is ok about the stamps, I just take it as a blessing for my faith.  I was willing and ready to write letters to the end of my mission but now I can email.  Thanks for the email addresses.

We teach a lot of people; yesterday we counted our teaching pool.  Our teaching pool has 70 people.  That is 70 people that I teach on a regular basis.  That is why it is so hard for me to remember what happened during the week.  I am very thankful that the people of the Philippines are very friendly and receptive.  I have about 2 or 3 days a month where we don't teach any one and those days are hard.  I don't know how elders do it in the States or in Europe.  We stayed really busy this week we taught 32 lessons this week. 

I have not gotten a package yet, but tomorrow is mail run (happy day).  I might get it tomorrow.  I did get the money last year that was in the book.  I will let you know when I get the package and how much money is in it.

Love you,
Elder Hatch