Monday, March 11, 2013

Duck Bowling

That is cool that Grandpa could just step in and give a talk.  I am working on being able to just give a talk if I am ever asked.

It would be really nice if you could send a video but it is not pressing.  You did send me some pictures of Trevor shooting.

Yeah, last week was our Zone Activity, the most looked forward to Pday of the transfer.  We went Duck Bowling.  Duck Bowling is kind of the same a regular bowling, but the difference is you bowl three times instead of twice.  Also the ball is really small, a little bigger than a grapefruit.  It was way fun.  I will try and send pictures and a video.  We had to email early to get there on time.

We usually have 190-200 people at church.  We think it was because we fasted, which goes to show you fasting is very effective.  We don't know why everyone was late, it is a Filipino thing to be late.

Transfers are good I am staying and so is my companion.  We are both happy.

Time is flying,  I think it is going by faster for me than for you.  We have an elder who is in my district he goes home tomorrow.  He gave me some good advice for my last 7 months.

The temple was great, like always.  Yeah we only get one session, but it is just enough to get us through the next transfer.  We try and take people to the tour, but some times they have something and it is a little expensive so we like to make it worth it.  We will be going next month.  Yeah we speak Tagalog at the temple tours.

Love you,
Elder Hatch