Monday, January 28, 2013

Mecauayan, Bulacan

I have had a very good week.  This area is awesome.  I love it here.  I transferred to Mecauayan, Bulacan.  It is still out in the province (country) but really close to the city.  My area is just below my last area.  Funny fact, I have only served on the west side of the mission.  Also I have gone 16 months without house mates, but it is ok I am going to have a lot of fun.  My apartment is pretty good, some elders hated it, but I like it.  My companion is and American, from Selah, Washington, it is close to Yakima.  We were together back in my first area (Caloocan).  We are the zone leaders of the smallest zone, there are only 12 including us.  We have all kinds of work here, less-active and investigator.  We are going to work super hard and try to help 10 people get baptized, if all goes well.  The ward is great.  I am really excited for this transfer.  I do have some one to do my laundry, thank goodness... Ha Ha. 

One of my mission buddies was transferred to the farthest and most beautiful zone in our mission, one is still in the office, and one is my companion right now.

I like to know what is going on back at home, but I usually don't have a lot of time on the computer.  This transfer I am going to have a lot of stories to tell so it might be better if you keep yours a little short, not super short, but shorter just so I can have more time to write.


Sorry for the short email this time, but next time it will be better.

Love,
Elder Hatch