Monday, July 2, 2012

All good things come from work

I'm glad that you are having fun in California.  I had a good half a week.  Not much has happened.  We did find a new investigator and are going to have two baptisms on Saturday.  It has been really fun to watch our investigators change and want to come to church and want to be baptized.  Sunday, Brother Benny came to church and he has only be coming to Sacrament Meeting, but this week he went to all three hours and the Elders Quorum really welcomed him into the Quorum.  Seeing all these changes it has really made me want to change. By the way, there is a really good article by Elder David A. Bednar, in the April Liahona, which means that it should be in the Ensign, about the Atonement, any way that is what I read.  It gave me a lot of good ideas about how to change and become a better missionary and a better person.  I love the scriptures there is so many good things in them, but you have to search for them.  All good things come from work, and the best things are not easy to do.  I love you all and will have more to talk about next week.  Pray always.

Love
Elder Hatch