Monday, March 26, 2012

Six months

This week has been really good.  This transfer has flown by.  And this six months doesn't even feel like six months.  I can't wait for conference.  We will watch it a week after you guys, so don't tell me any thing about it.  I might transfer at the end of the transfer.  Next pday will be on Wednesday.  By then I will know if I am transfering.  Marshall is training already.   We had ward conference this Sunday.  We had a lot of Less actives come.  It was really cool.  I am teaching a lot.  It is really starting to be fun.  I am trying to loss myself in the work.  I am having more and more fun in the work.  Not much has happened this week.  Lots of exchanges.  We go over the Elders in Acacia and UH, they are a lot of fun.  We play cards.  Its a good time.  We have a lot of investigators.  The problem is none of them come to church.  I don't know what to do to help them to come to church.  If you have any ideas let me know.  Love you all.

Love
Elder Hatch