Monday, September 30, 2013

"TALK" to you soon

I had a great week.  Yesterday our district was made into a stake.  It was really cool to see how it happens.  I also learned a lot about being released.  It was a perfect time for me to hear that talk.

I am game with whatever for Youth Conference.  I am not going to be doing anything.  And camping and swimming would be a wonderful first activity.  Swimming is one of the activities that I miss the most, aside from shooting and watching movies.

My only request is Chicken Enchiladas.  That would be wonderful at the same time roast and potatoes sounds wonderful.  I am going to love any food you make.  I can't wait to go to the Old Grist Mill.

Sorry the email is not long but not much is happening here.  And with how close I am to coming home that I just want to talk to you instead of write.  I can't write like I can speak.  I feel like Moroni, in Ether 12, when he talks about how the Nephites were mighty in speaking but weak in writing.  I love you all.  See you soon.

Elder Hatch