Monday, August 19, 2013

One of the Best Weeks I've had

It has been a great week.  During the week I didn't really feel like we were doing much.  I felt like almost all of our appointment fell through this week.  A lot of our workers were sick this week.  Also we had a lot to do with our investigators to prepare them for the baptism.  Also we have a lot of referrals that we are trying to contact.  Most of the referrals are really good referrals, most of them will probably be baptized in September and October.  We also have been looking for a new house, because our house now is kind of dirty and  the other elders don't live in there area and it make it really hard to coordinate with them.  We found this huge house.  We will probably move in about three weeks, if all goes well.

The Baptism was great.  We baptized eight people. Five were from one family. One was one we found. One was a re-baptism. And one was from the other elders area.  It was a great day.  The branch was really happy.  I was too.

I can't believe you all got new phones, but I guess it has been like two years.  I have heard of the Samsung Galaxy 4.  Elder Anderson, on of my really good buddies wants to get that when we get home.  I think my mind will be blown when I see the changes in technology.  I don't know what I am going to do about getting a phone and I am not going to worry about it now.

The neighborhood party sounded like it was a lot of fun and helped the neighborhood bond.  Just from the picture that was a lot of cotton candy.  Hope no one got sick... ha ha.

Transfers are next week.  I have no idea if I am staying to transferring.  I hope that I stay.  Mainly because I don't want to pack up everything again.  Next transfer I really have to start thinking how I am going to get all the stuff back.  A lot of my stuff is wearing out.  Most things just can't handle the stress of missionary work.  I do have a lot of advice for Trevor when he goes on his mission, if he goes to a tropical climate.  If he goes to Russia I can't help him.

Well that is about it for this week.  I will email you next week on Tuesday because of Transfers.  I will let you know what is happening to me.

Love,
Elder Hatch