Tuesday, August 13, 2013

HaPpy BiRthDaY

Thanks for the Ecard. So far I don't feel any different.  Back when I turned 20 was when I felt the biggest difference.  Before I turned 20 I just felt like a high school kid in another country.  After I turned 20 I felt like I was a missionary and that is were I really started to care about the people and thats when it really hurt when people would reject the gospel.  Now that I am 21 I don't think I will feel the change until I am home and an RM. We aren't doing anything for my birthday today because one of my buddies is sick so we decide to reschedule the birthday celebration.  Also there is a bagiyo (typhoon) We are just emailing and buying food then heading home.  But tomorrow is District Meeting so we will probably celebrate it tomorrow, when it is actually my birthday.

I can't believe that school is starting already.  It just seems like you all just got out of school.  It sounds like everyone will have a good school year.  I will talk to Trevor about his schedule.  I can't believe that Whitnee is a senor and Trevor is a freshman and Nicole is in 7th grade.  It is going to be weird to see how much they have changed.

It has been a good week here.  We didn't teach a whole lot but the lessons week taught were good. We have a baptism planned for this Saturday.  We are baptizing a whole family.  It is my first time on the mission to baptize a whole family at once.  It feels really good.  They are an awesome family.  I will be sure to tell you all about it next week and hopefully send some pictures.

I haven't seen my travel plans, but I know they have them from what my friends in the office tell me.  They usually wait till the last three weeks to give the flight plans so we don't get super trunky.

I am really close to getting all of the souvenirs.  I just have to get a few more things.

The next transfer day is August 28.  I hope I don't transfer.  I don't want to move my stuff. But I have a feeling that I am going to transfer, for two reasons.  One I am moving next week and I am going to have house mates, which I have not had my entire mission. Second It is just the feeling I have that I am going to transfer.

I am not too worried about school either.  Just remember to schedule the dentist appointment and the eye doctor appointment.

That is all this week.

Love you all,
Elder Hatch