Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Crazy Week

This has been a crazy week.  Last Tuesday and Wednesday we could not work because a typhoon came through and it was raining super hard and flooded in a lot of places.  It did not flood were were are at due to the fact that we are in the mountains.  However, even though we did not work for two days we still had great numbers this week.  We had 10 investigators at church and about seven of them are going to be baptized in September.  September is going to go way fast, with all the baptisms and all the stuff going on in September it is going to fly by.  One of our recent converts, the family, lives in an area where there are tons of members, and we are working on making more members there.  Their friends were the ones that referred them.  My are is kind of weird, it is nothing but subdivisions.  We have like 10 subdivisions that we work in.  So really the only way for our work to continue is for referrals, which keep coming.  We are very busy.  The branch has welcomed our recent convert very well.  They are always going to the activities, especially the grandma.

I am not transferring.  This is my last area.  I am very happy about staying.  I have seen a lot of improvement in this area and I am glad to be here for some of the baptisms.  My companion is staying as well.  We are going to have a blast this last transfer.  Our transfers are not nearly as far as Aaron Briggs', our farthest is maybe three hours.  My mission is tiny.

I have not heard any thing from Tory, granted he is probably still in the MTC.  Not much happens in the MTC.  I will appreciate the dearelders for another six weeks.

That is kind of the report on the week.  Not much because of the typhoon.

Love
Elder Hatch