Monday, February 18, 2013

Family baptism

This week has been crazy.  We worked so hard.  We had really high numbers and the baptism went though.  The baptism was really nice, there were a lot of members there to support the new converts.   After the baptism all the converts were asked to bear their testimony.  I have never heard such strong and firm testimonies.  It was awesome to see the change in them, and the best part is I know that I did nothing.  It was all the Spirit.  All I did was show them where to go to find the Spirit and he did all the work.  Also my companion is just awesome.  I don't think that there is a better elder in the mission.  I baptized two of the converts.  They were both really nervous.  I was nervous as well the last time I had baptized some one was back in April.

I didn't pull any money out because I don't need it right now if you are going to send it then I can just wait for it.  The only other things that I need is two sticks of deodorant and another thing of stamps.

I guess I don't have much to say, but a picture is worth a thousand words.

Love,
Elder Hatch