Monday, February 11, 2013

BAPTISIM!!!!!!!

So not much has happened this week, but next week I will have a lot to write about.  Because this Saturday (February 16) there is going to be a BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited, it has been about five months since my last one.  The difference with this one than any other baptisms that I have had is, this one five investigators will be baptized and it will complete two families (which means the whole family are members).  I will be sure and send pictures next week.

Also this week I went on exchanges with one of the district leaders in my zone.  Exchanges are a lot of fun because you get to see new people, see different areas, and see how other missionaries teach.  I learned a lot for the elder I was with, but one thing he told me about that I can't wait to look up is a website call:theartofmanliness.com, and it basically tells you all that you need to know and do to be a man.  It just sounds way cool.  So Dad and Trevor should check it out and see what is on there.  Also there is a book called the "The Art of Manliness", it might be easier to find the website by finding the book.

Money wise I think that I need about another $100-150.  That should give me enough to get every thing that I want.  Also in the next package you send could you send some deodorant?  Also I got the shirts, so thank you they were sorely needed.

Yes, I still have a rice cooker, I would die if I did not.

I hope you have a good week

Love,
Elder Hatc