Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Temple Trip

Sorry we just got back from the temple, it took four hours to get there and three to get back because of traffic.  Then Elder Tropia had to go to the dentist so we have been really busy and we have a dinner appointment in like 20 minutes, so I will answer you questions now.  I am sorry for the short email.

I am kind of taking pictures, because the batteries you sent me are not recharging so next pday I am going to take them to a repair shop to get them fixed.  But have no fear I have a companion that takes a lot of pictures so I just copy them on pday when we have time.  Don't worry I will get a picture of the 7-11 and I am getting a lot of the area.  I will try and send some more pictures.  As for the apartment this is my third apartment, and it is the biggest and we have A/C but we don't use it because it is expensive.  Teaching is going better, we have some new potential investigators that are really interested and they are potential Melchizedek Priesthood holders.  We don't have a calling in the branch we just go to church and help out, however we do speak every third Sunday, come to think of it that is this week.  I better start preparing.  The mission home is two hours away.  We go there every month for Zone Leader Council, that is about it.  Our mail comes every two weeks to our district meetings (which are every Tuesday), and we go to the temple once a transfer.  We just get assigned a day.  Our temple pday was not suppose to be until next month but they changed it last Friday.

My testimony gets stronger every day.  It is awesome, it helps that I read every day and try to apply what I learn, I bear my testimony at least three times a day, and praying always really helps as well.  I really love the Book of Mormon, it has given me so much strength and helped my testimony the most.  That is the single most important thing you can do to come closer to Christ is to read the Book of Mormon every day.

Sorry again for the short email, I promise next week will be better.  Love you all and thanks for your prayers and support.

Love,
Elder Hatch