Monday, August 20, 2012

Zone Leader

Being a Zone Leader is not that bad yet.  I did have to give a workshop.  That was a little scary, but all went well.  I will just keep doing my best.  I will keep you updated on how it is  being a Zone Leader.  The main thing we do is get the numbers and pass information to the zone. Oh and I did have to interview an investigator yesterday.  That was a really scary because I hold a persons salvation in my hands and I have to make sure that they won't become less-active.  Pressure.  It went well by the way.  Thank you for the Birthday package it was only one day late.  I loved every thing in it.  Question do you have to make pudding with milk or can it be water?

So is the water cold or warmish when you were walking in it? 
 Do you ever dry out or are you always sweaty? 
 How are your feet?  Do you need the umbrella? 
 Where you moving in the pictures or going to transfers? 
 How many missionaries are you over? 

Answers:

The water is cold right when you step into it but it feels really good and you get use to it really fast.  I am dry when I sit in front of a fan.  So every morning from 8-11, then after that pretty much sweaty.  My feet are ok as far as a missionary's feet go.  Sore but not in pain. I don't use an umbrella, because when it rains here, IT RAINS.  If you use an umbrella your head is dry but everything else is wet.  The pictures are of us taking my stuff to the Zone Leaders house just before Transfers.  I am over 12 missionaries, 4 of them are Sisters.

Pictures:
1. Me on a Carabao
2. Elder Wilson on a Carabao
3. Jesus Mountain
4. The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost (40-50ft. tall)

Some good scriptures for Dad or any of you.
Matt 6:33, Mosiah 2:41, Psalms 37:25, about following the commandments.
I really like Mosiah and Psalms.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Love you all take care  Good luck with the talk let me know how it goes and could you get Chris' mission address.

Elder Hatch