Monday, June 4, 2012

Green Space

Picture is from Google Images of Guiguinto, Bulacan
Ok first off, I am in Guiguinto, Bulacan.  It is awesome out here. I love it.  I am taking more pictures because it is beautiful here.  I see caribou. I really want to ride one. When I do, I will send you the picture.  The training is going pretty good.  I have so much work in the area that we have to have splits with the members.  I feel a little bad because I am sending a new missionary out on his own, but then I think of all the stories in conference when the General Authority entered the mission field and went straight into splits.  Elder Bahian is a really good elder and I am learning a lot from him.  I always have something to do, I am always busy and always tired.  However, I am having a good time and the time is flying.  


Oh I need to know all of you favorite colors.

That is awesome that Chris and Shaw have their mission calls.  I knew that Chris was going to the East coast because he loves lacrosse, and he will be able to relate well to the people there.  Shaw leaves fast; only a month a way.  I could not have gotten ready that fast.

It's good to hear that you are all doing well.  School just started here as you are all out of school. Another thing I am used to the heat.  The other day it was 85 and the wind was blowing a little and I wanted a jacket.  Right now it is about 90 to 95 every day, but summer is over here and the Storm Season is starting.  I might have some stories in the months to come about some storms. Love you lots

Elder Hatch