Monday, December 19, 2011

Fast Week

This week went by super fast. I had: temple tour, p-day, a trainer trainee training, the ward Christmas party, the stake Christmas devotional.  I had a lot of fun.  I am getting into more lessons and that is cool.  My favorite family this week was the Marcez family. They are less active but they are way funny and they love messing with me because I am new.  I usually walk around five miles every day, but my area is huge but we don't know where any body lives so we just stay in a small area.  I haven't bought an umbrella yet. For one, my companion does not carry one, and I don't get that wet when it rains.  It is at the end of the  rainy season so most of the rain is like states rain.  I already have one pair of fitted sheets so I'm good and we got new bed mats. They are huge compared to the ones I sent pics of.  I don't have to do my own laundry I pay to have some one do it.  I know the letter the mission president sent said otherwise, but when I got here my trainer was like, "we have a member in the ward who is endowed so she can do our laundry if you want",  so that is what we do.  It is great.  I will call you on my Monday at around 8:00 AM here, which means that it should be around 4:00 PM in Utah so be home at around 4:00 PM.  Make sure you have questions for me, and the pictures up that I sent and I will explain them.  I'll talk to you guys on Christmas.

Love Elder Hatch