Friday, October 21, 2011

Short and Sweet...

Thanks for the pictures that Trevor took, but can you sent me some pictures of the family? I don't know anything about my passport or VISA but all the older districts didn't have a problem with theirs.   I don't get mail from too many other people, but oh well.  With the language I have good days and I have bad days in how much I can speak.  I'm learning it but it is still hard.  I'm doing good. I'm finally getting into the groove of things, but I can't wait to get into the field.  Thanks again for all the letters it makes the day go better every time I get one. We are just about to go to laundry and my companions are awesome.  We get along real well.  About every other day we teach a progressing investigator and yesterday we were teaching and the spirit directed it completly. It was awsome.  We just tossed our lesson plan and followed the spirit.  This week I'll write down the experience and tell you about them.  Oh and Richard G. Scott came and talked to us Saturday. It was way cool to see him teach by the spirit.  I'm off to laundry.