Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Craving Peanut Butter

All I have here to cook with is a frying pan, a pot, and a toaster oven... so yeah.  Jed was right I am craving peanut butter.  One of the Elders I went on exchanges on had some and it was so good.  The other problem here is cheese is really expensive.  But we are expanding our food knowledge.  The members feed a lot and they make a lot of food.

I have not got any packages yet, but mail run is not until Tuesday, and then not for another two weeks so I don't know when I'll get them.  I'll let you know when I get them.

Emailing is to family and close friends.  So I'll email you guys and all my friends on missions.  We have about an hour that we try to get every thing done in, but we sometimes go over.  The only emails I have gotten are from you guys and Marshall, Chris, Shaw, and Joel.

Oh tell Dad Happy birthday!

I forgot my camera today so on Monday I'll upload a lot of pictures.

I'm still doing good.  Still having fun, still learning a lot. The Pig set up sounds way cool.  I wish I could see it.  It sounds like the cabin was fun but no snow!  Whats up with that?  Chris doing good?  How about Joel?  We have a lot of way cool investigators so it is way easy to love the people.  The members are way awesome too.  One other thing Filippios are way funny.
Mango Float is way good I can't tell you whats in it because I'm going to make it when I get home.  I still have to work out a few things to make it just right. They just got new money so it looks way cool.  Keep having fun and read the scriptures.

Love 
Elder Hatch