Friday, November 18, 2011

Travel Plans

I only have one more Pday but it won't be on Friday, because I have infield orientation, so my Pday will be on Saturday.  I GOT MY TRAVEL PLANS!!! Best day ever.  I leave on the 29th, the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.  Which reminds me I am going to need a call card or whatever they are called, so I can call you guys while I'm in the airport.  I leave the MTC at 4:30 PM on Tuesday my flight leaves SLC at 8:03 PM and I get to LAX around 9:10.  I will have a two hour lay-over in LAX so I need you to let me know if you want me to call you in SLC or LAX.  I leave LAX at 11:50 PM and fly to Seoul, Korea. Make sure Whitnee knows that.I arrive in Seoul at 6:15 AM Dec 1st.  I only have a two hour lay-over in Seoul also, I leave Seoul at 8:00 AM and fly to Manila.  I will be in the Philippines by 11:00 AM Dec 1st.  That's the biggest and most important news in the MTC. It is almost more exciting that receiving the mission call.  We still don't know what is going on for Thanksgiving but it will be good, but not as much fun as being with the whole family.  I've taken a few more pictures and I will take more before I leave and I might send some home this week.  Thanks for the package last week it was awesome.  Everybody loved it.  Oh guess who is in the MTC? He came in a few weeks ago and I forgot to tell you, Jory Buck. You might remember him.  Hosting was fun and weird at the same time.  The way we host is: the missionary is dropped off and we take him through registration, take his stuff to his residence, then to the book store to pick up their study materials, then take them to their classroom and that is it so I hosted three missionaries in an hour.  I think I am good with everything and I will probably be sending some stuff home because my suitcases can only be 50 lbs, but I am craving some home made toffee so if it is possible could you make some and send me a bag. The funnest thing that happened this week was yesterday when we got our flight plans, one of the Elders in my district didn't get his out our whole zone he didn't get his.  The MTC couldn't find him so it bad but the way he handled it was funny.  This week scripture wise I am trying to memorize the First Vision in Tagalog so thats what I've been doing and it is hard.  I think that is all if I think of any thing that I really need then I will send an emergency letter asking for it but the main things are a calling card and taffe if you can.  Talk to you soon.