Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

 I think I get my travel plans next Thursday and I'll know for sure what day I leave.  I got shuffled around again this week another elder in my district went home so my tripanionship broke up and we are all in companionships now.  All my companions are going to Quezon but the rest of my district are going to Alogapo.  Valarie sent me a box of donuts and eclaires, but my district leader didn't get me the package slip till after the mail room had closed so they went a little stale but they were still good.  Two things happened this week.  First on Tuesday we had a Seventy come and speak and the spirit was so strong during that devotional it was awesome.  Second is I went and did sealing this morning, just as proxy children but it was a lot of fun.  Sealers are way cool and super smart and in touch with the spirit.  It was a pretty good week.  Next week though I get to host the new missionaries it is going to be a lot of fun.  With the language there are a few words that I have replaced with Tagalog ones.  Last week it felt like the language had finally clicked but this week I feel like I got destroyed in the lessons and the language.  I don't know what the plan is for Thanksgiving there are rumors of an Apostle coming, of us doing a service project, of us getting a p-day out of it. No one knows.  I have seen Marshall four times that he has been here.  I can't believe that he is already leaving.  I am not the district leader or zone leader or the travel leader,  but I am the senior companion, ha ha.  They don't make us memorize anything but they say we should memorize scriptures in Tagalog.  I'm having fun so don't worry.
Love,
Elder Hatch